Arsenal and Manchester United in race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Marcos Llorente

first_imgMarcos Llorente is wanted by Arsenal and Manchester United (Getty Images)Arsenal and Manchester United have launched offers to sign Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.The 24-year-old has barely featured for Madrid this season, starting just five games in La Liga and another two in the Champions League.Llorente is keen to leave Madrid this summer and is keen on a move to the Premier League.According to AS, the midfielder has already received proposals from both Arsenal and United, while Roma have also expressed an interest.ADVERTISEMENTZinedine Zidane, who faces a major rebuild at Madrid this summer, will allow Llorente to leave the club. Metro Sport ReporterThursday 9 May 2019 8:02 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link21Shares Llorente has made only 13 appearances for Madrid this season (Getty Images)The Spaniard, who joined Madrid’s academy at the age of 13, will have two years remaining on his current contract at the end of the season.AdvertisementAdvertisementSpeaking about Llorente’s future last month, Zidane suggested that the midfielder was not in his plans for next season.‘I’ve known Marcos for a long time, he is a player that is constantly improving,’ said the Madrid boss.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City‘The only thing for him is that he needs to play more because that will help him.‘I remember when he was at Alaves [on loan], he played regularly and he had a phenomenal season there.’More: Manchester United FCRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starNew Manchester United signing Facundo Pellistri responds to Edinson Cavani praiseEx-Man Utd coach blasts Ed Woodward for two key transfer errors Arsenal and Manchester United in race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Marcos Llorente Advertisement Comment Advertisementlast_img read more

Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender

first_imgToronto Sun 24 February 2014Family First Comment: So when gender activists claim that no one has been harmed by opening up female toilets to males, you can respond with the facts!A sexual predator who falsely claimed to be transgender and preyed on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed indefinitely on Wednesday.Justice John McMahon declared Christopher Hambrook — who claimed to be a transgender woman named Jessica — was a dangerous offender.The judge said he imposed the indefinite prison sentence because there’s a great risk that Hambrook will commit more sex crimes and require strict supervision if he returns to the community.“I am satisfied there is no reasonable expectation that a lesser measure would adequately protect the public from Christopher Hambrook,” said McMahon.He noted the Montreal man, 37, attacked four vulnerable females between the ages of five and 53 in Montreal and Toronto over the past 12 years.“He has demonstrated from the age of 12 until the present an inability to control his sexual impulses,” said McMahon.READ MORE: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offenderlast_img read more